I’m a problem solver and teacher. The web is just one platform on which I can apply these passions.
As a full-stack web developer, I’ve worked with myriad technologies and programming languages and have led projects as small as a one-pager for a property rental and as large as full-scale music networking apps and marketing websites for national organizations. I also lead strategy and informational sessions around technology and problem solving to help everyone from middle school students to seasoned professionals. If you have an idea for a new website or a technology challenge, let me help!
- CMSWordPress, Drupal, BoxerCMS
- ApplicationsPhotoshop, Sketch, SPSS Statistics, Excel
- Back-End LanguagesPHP, MySQL, Swift, Python, Bash
- Libraries & APIsjQuery, jQuery UI, jPlayer, ImpactJS
- Google Maps API, Facebook API
Work & Education
- SmallBoxLead Developer · June, 2013 to present
- Freelance Developer & StrategistJuly, 2010 to present
- Earlham CollegePsychology Major · August, 2011 to May, 2015
- Bradford Area High SchoolStudent · Fall, 2006 to Spring, 2010
- Protocol 80, Inc.Intern · January to June, 2010
- The Woolman SemesterStudent · August to December, 2010